Monday, April 7, 2008

Traffic Jam

I had the pleasure of Ms. Jessica Link paying me a visit this past weekend! It was a wonderful weekend except for a random occurence of strange events including the following:
1. Jess came to Seattle...her luggage went to Denver
2. My car broke down on Thursday night at 11 on the corner of Mercer and Fairview causing traffic to back up really far
3. Calling 911 and having them take over a minute to pick up
4. The tow truck driver being from Antigo, WI
5. Having the Nissan dealership be closed
6. The tow company towing the wrong car to the dealership
7. Jess discovering she loves the smell of old spice

Overall a wonderful weekend! It's amazing how we don't realize how much we miss our "family" until we see them again.
I have been fully enjoying my job thus far. I am starting to plan my first real life health program!
Other than that I am hanging out, enjoying the city, studying for the CHES exam at the end of April and looking forward to graduation.

With Love!

1 comment:

Minnesota McGregor's in Ohio said...

Oh kiddo, you always crack me up. Glad to see you could find the humor in the maxima traffic jam. Can't wait to see you in May! Love you extra lots!