Thursday, January 31, 2008

Avery's Baptism


Last weekend, I flew across the country to Virginia to spend the weekend with Amy, Marty, my mom and dad, and sweet Baby Tate (Avery). Avery was baptized on Sunday. I had a great weekend seeing Amy and Marty's condo, meeting some of their friends, spending time with some of the family, and Tate only pooped on me once!!!
Everything back in Seattle is fabulous! I am thoroughly enjoying my job and just found out about a new project I will be working on. I am going to be working with one of the doctors at the med center on a computer intervention tool to prevent mothers from having premature births. We are targeting mothers who have just given birth prematurely to prevent it from happening again. A mother who give birth prematurely once is likely to have another premature birth. I am really excited to be working on this project and I should meet a bunch of March of Dimes people through this. The grant for the project is funded through the March of Dimes and they would like to use the tool for nation-wide disemination when we are done. So needless to say it's a pretty big deal!!!
Stay in touch,
Kya








No comments: