Thursday, January 10, 2008

Seattle!




My dad and I safely arrived in Seattle after driving for three days! We arrived yesterday afternoon and I met the family I am living with, Peter and Marianne. They have two college age daughters and just spent 5 month traveling in South America. Peter is from Europe, so they are quite interesting people and very nice. I am starting work this coming Monday and am quite excited! Here are a few pictures. The house, my room, and the cutest dog ever, Jack!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ky! The house, dog, and your room are so cute! Glad you arrived safely. Is Peter "interesting" in a good way...or an "interesting" way? :) I'm sure you're crazy busy getting unpacked and settled so good luck. Miss you here already! Keep writing lots and lots for those of us who stalk you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Kya

Glad you made it there safely. Sounds like it was a long trip. The house looks like a great house!
But just remember who the cutest dog in the world is!(haha)
Take care, and please don't turn into a Seahawks fan! Go Pack!
Felicia